Safe Rent Collection
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many consumers and businesses to change the way they live and work – including the way that real estate investors market properties, screen potential tenants, and collect rent payments.
The good news is that some of these alternations can make life for landlords easier in any type of health or economic environment. Take, for instance, collecting the monthly rent payments online.
There are several online rent collection platforms available, including:
In addition to providing a germ-free, contactless alternative, receiving rent online can have a number of other benefits, too, such as:
- Convenience of not chasing your tenants around in order to get paid
- Certainty of knowing exactly when the rent payment will show up in your bank account
- More streamlined record-keeping that shows when payments arrived, and the amount of the deposit
Before you move forward with any online rent collection platform or app, though, be sure that you understand how it works, and whether or not there are any fees involved in the process.
Another option for rent collection, along with delegating the time-consuming tasks of marketing and maintaining your investment real estate, is to work with an experienced property management team.
Delegating these tasks can free you up to spend your time in other ways – while still receiving income from your investment(s). Some of the other services you may receive from a property manager include:
- Move in and move out property inspections
- Emergency repairs
- Convenient online record keeping that can be accessed at any time
- Screening of potential new tenants
So, if you own one or more rental properties in Orlando and/or the surrounding Central Florida locale, contact Incentive Properties at (407) 279-1876. Or send us an email by going to https://incentivepm.com/contact-incentive-properties/. We look forward to hearing from you.